Monday, June 15, 2009

Well, I was sitting, waiting, wishing.....

ahhhhhh....sigh...I love a good day off. The sun is shining, I slept like 10 hours last night, had a great lunch at the cafeteria...(I know right? Pigs must be flying somewhere!) And I'm heading to my first day of work study in like 20 minutes. Life is pretty much good. I'm very broke right now, but that will turn around soon, I have cable...which is the bread of life obviously, and alcohol...which is the...drink of life? Maybe...

My computer has been reassembled, and smells amazingly like cranberry mandarin whenever I open it :) and a few keys stick so if we are ever chatting online, friends forgive me.

As I type i am hungrily gazing at the halls of school street looking for a smoking buddy...cause smoking by yourself is never fun, tho sometimes necessary. meh I have 7 minutes before work...so I think I will have to smoke by myself...unless some smoker has avoided my searching gaze and snuck outside without me!!! Oh the horror!

I am so very excited and happy! Let us hope this mood stays continuouss! ( and hopefully I will update again within the next two weeks with some very very exciting news!!!!!! we'll wait and see)

*sigh* Parting is such sweet sorrow...but cigarettes and work study are calling me from afar and I must away to answer....*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment